Clayton Utz is an Australian law firm headquartered in Sydney, Australia. Established in 1833, it is a member of what was known as the Big Six of Australian law firms. With annual revenue in excess of $436 million, 175 partners and over 1,200 personnel in six offices, it is one of the largest law firms solely based in Australia.
The clients and markets team at Clayton Utz wanted to enhance the experience of their clients. The team required the tools and techniques to identify key client touch points, as well as current pain points and improvement opportunities.
We delivered a workshop for the clients and markets team at Clayton Utz with a focus on the following objectives:
- To understand the importance of customer experience.
- To build key client personas.
- To map out a key client journey with needs/wants, pain points and opportunities.
- To learn how to prioritise the opportunities identified to improve the client experience.
- To learn how to become a more client-centric law firm.
The Clayton Utz team achieved the following outcomes:
- Aligned understanding of the importance of customer experience
- Development of key client personas
- Development of a current client journey for a key persona
- Identification of pain points and opportunities at each touch point with the client
- Understanding of a key prioritisation framework based on Cost vs. Impact
- Understanding of how to become a customer-centric law firm